Once a client has a domain name the next question is “where do I want to host your website?. Many of our clients come from the cheap no customer service website hosting companies. We provide the websites, so we know the hosting platform and can better serve you with this knowledge. The process of renting website space show the world you website on a computer to present the world your website. We know hosting from redundant cloud-based systems to single server hosting solutions we will assist you and your company with a reliable, affordable, redundant, and archived hosting solution. Including in some plans, we offer daily or hourly Code backups. If there is a problem with your site with one click of the button, we can find out the problem and return the site to its former glory.
NetProfession uses the most state of the art data facilities using Rackspace for its Website Hosting and Email services:
Rackspace is a World Hosting Leader with a Global Presence offering:
The Safe Hosting Choice There’s a confidence that comes with trusting your business to the hosting provider that is stable and secure. We’re financially sound and have the expertise, support, services and solutions you’ll need now and ten years down the road.
A Toolbox of Hosted IT Solutions A Toolbox of Hosted IT Solutions For every business and budget there’s a unique need. That’s why we deliver a portfolio of solutions like Managed Hosting, Cloud Hosting and Email Hosting, each with a diverse mix or products. Learn More
Experts by Any Definition Hundreds of certified experts, consistent industry awards and recognition and strong technology partnerships all translate into one thing-we are the experts who can help tech savvy customers or those who are just starting to learn. Learn More
A Greener Way of Doing Business From cost-effective green servers to company-wide conservation programs, our Greenspace™ initiative is dedicated to doing business in an eco-friendly way. Not to mention in a budget-friendly way for our customers. Learn More
- Keycard protocols, biometric scanning protocols and round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitor access to every one of our data centers.
- Only authorized data center personnel are granted access credentials to our data centers. No one else can enter the production area of the datacenter without prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
- Every data center employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks before they’re hired.
- Every data center’s HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+1 redundant. This ensures that a duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure.
- Every 90 seconds, all the air in our data centers are circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants.
- Our advanced fire suppression systems are designed to stop fires from spreading in the unlikely event one should occur.
- Should a total utility power outage ever occur, all of our data centers’ power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, with every server receiving conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power.
- Our UPS power subsystem is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails.
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, our routinely tested, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely.
Core Routing Equipment
- Only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment is used in the data centers.
- Fiber carriers enter our data centers at disparate points to guard against service failure.
- We require that the networking and security teams working in our data centers be certified.
- We also require that they be thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise level networks.
- Our Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards.